I participate, if only to confirm that I have less than 10 readers, much less friends.
Here are the rules
(adjust to conscience)
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. GUESSERS: NO Googling/using IMDB search functions. I mean, you can cheat if you want, but all that would do is make you win. Do you really want to win?
6. One movie guess per blogger (or other audience member). Don’t be a blog hog. (Ha! I just made that up. And, clearly, it is the most clever thing invented since the death of Voltaire.)
Ready? Set? ...Go!
I have no choice but to dismiss you. It breaks my heart, but I can't expose my guests to your firearms. It may be wrong of them, but they value their lives.
“Izzat Renoir’s Rules of the Game, ?” asked Helen Kim as the judges nodded sagely.
I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
I'm not as afraid of Godzilla as I am of the editor... he's meaner.
The Han River is very broad, Mr. Kim. Let's try to be broad-minded about this. Anyway, that's an order. So, start pouring.
Young pen pal Helen Kim correctly calls out “The Host!,” making it a two-fer.
And a riveting young lass nails it with the correct guess of Philadelphia Story. However, the staff feels compelled to point out that PS is not properly termed a “Cary Grant movie” but rather a “Hep Flick.”
I thought all writers drank to excess and beat their wives. You know, at one time I think I secretly wanted to be a writer.
And we have a winner with the correct guess of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly from young expat JR Degan!
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.
Sorry don't get it done, Dude. That's the second time you hit me. Don't ever do it again.
Some big, hardboiled egg gets a look at a pretty face and bang, he cracks up and goes sappy!
"It's Kong!" screams the stained wretch.
Bill's thirty-two. He looks thirty-two. He looked it five years ago, he'll look it twenty years from now. I hate men.
The unknown paul_james_harrington shows that dudes know All About Eve.
I can't help what I do! I can't help it, I can't...
it's another two-fer as the sw demonstrates that she knows her ABCs and her Langs from Lorres.